Saturday, March 11, 2016 from 8am to 12pm
The Woman’s Club
410 Oak Grove Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- Are you feeling depleted?
- Are you feeling the desire to reflect and explore possibilities available to you for your life?
- Is it time for you to re-examine your goals and dreams?
- Are you lacking a concrete plan to claim your true worth?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you are ready to explore at a deeper level in this half-day workshop.
- You will explore ways to honor your inner wisdom
- Step into your personal power and choose your story
- Experience the celebration of your individual gifts and strengths.
When you decide you are worth it, whatever your “it” may be, you make a choice and often take a leap of faith. Many options open up for you. The time is now!
I hope you will join me to embark on a journey of reflection, exploration and creation of what is possible in your life. Nourish your spirit through examining your hopes and dreams.
My promise – You will leave with concrete “I Am Worth It – Next Steps” to continue on your path of claiming your worth.
Register now for the “Early Bird” ticket pricing of $97 before March 4th registering here or emailing me.
INCLUDED: Breakfast Buffet, “You Are Worth It” book, and materials.