Women lead challenging, busy lives full of messages that erode our worth. When we claim our own value, regardless of any circumstance, we know we are really WORTH IT on our terms.
“You Are Worth It” Conversation Circles™ takes you on a journey to claim your worth.
- Create more clarity, courage and confidence to write a new story.
- Feel confident and secure to take actions you want regardless of what others say.
- Experience more joy, energy, and peace so that you can live an abundant life more connected to yourself and to others.
Conversation Circles™ is a 5 month program available to 10 women and will meet the 1st Tuesday of each month, from 9:30-11:30 a.m., at the Woman’s Club beginning February 7th, 2017. An evening option is also available here. The four modules covered are: “Being Enough, Setting Clear Boundaries, Reclaiming Your Personal Power, and Celebrating Your Magnificence.”
Components of this innovative program include:
- A 30 minute private coaching call with Louise at the beginning of the program and one 30 minute “911 call” during the 5 month program.
- 10 hours of group time
- Pairing with a “Discovery Partner” to offer support throughout the journey
- A Copy of You Are Worth It: 52 Weeks To Honoring, Loving and Nurturing Your Soul
The investment you make in yourself to know and claim your worth is priceless.
Transformational; truly life changing: that was my experience with our ‘You Are Worth It’ Conversation Circle. Reading the book and doing the work was valuable, but sharing the journey with a group of fabulous, successful, driven women — well, that was priceless. Louise creates and holds a wonderfully welcoming, shame-free, loving environment to do whatever your work is. I personally set out to separate my self-esteem from my body image, and I am happy to report I was successful in disconnecting the two. Living without clinging to my old story has opened me to new possibilities and renewed happiness. If you, like me, have ever wondered if you are “enough”, felt alone and misunderstood in your irrational struggle for self-worth, and are tired of being afraid — the Conversation Circles are here for you. ~ Susan LaCasse, Leaderscapes